You Give Job You Give Job

Perfect

As a fellow Armenian, I gotta say, thats the most accurate portrayal of an old Armenian man. My grandfather pulls that all the time, handing people money. (or in this case food stamps) Excellent work

This is Steve Pilchem This is Steve Pilchem

Hahahaha

It was visually appealing, but the best part by far was, "Oh steve, she was a robot". That has to be the best way to get rejected by a girl. Great movie, make more like this.

RareFactory responds:

that line was based off of personal experience. Yes. I did once date a girl who turned out to be a robot.

I took some liberties with the flaming head though, in reality it was much much worse.

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle Mario: Bob-Omb Battle

that was awesome

my favorite thing in that movie is the im better than Luigi poster. Quickly, make the next one. Great movie.

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

Dude....

You totally ate Jesus.....WTF?!?!? Oh yeah this pretty much is the best video ever....wow

!!!REBELLION!!! (trailer) !!!REBELLION!!! (trailer)

good

I like the style alot, it reminded me of Sin City. I liked it. The only complaint I have is at times things didn't look as good as others. Some animations and characters looked beatiful, and then at another scene, they look kinda inconsistent. But thats it, good job.

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

haha

When Luigi was talking to Peach, it sounded like he said he was possesd by boobs...OK now that that joke stopped being funny, really good sprite animation, it was one of the few with a story.

Blockhead: Episode 4 Blockhead: Episode 4

hmmm

I like the whole thing, but I have to say, that bald guy reminds me alot like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I mean his voice sounds pretty much the same.

The-Swain responds:

Maybe it's because I'm the one doing the voice that I just don't see the similarity to Karl's. But, although I get a lot of comparisons of the Conscience to Karl from ATHF, at least the comparison is to an awesome character.

Elite Elite

Wow

Amazing overall just like in the first scene with the elite jumping off the building, i didn't really understand what i was looking at....Just needs a little more polish and you've got a hell of a movie. Expand upon it, make more.

-The Finger- -The Finger-

yeah DANE cook is hilarious

bout time someone did a reasonbly good flash about him, and yours surpased my expectations. congrarts.....oh and omgwtf how the hell did u put dave when the title is dane....duh

element-2 responds:

element sayz: hmph? i didnt win you over with the artificial high series?

Fate 000 Fate 000

good

lookin forward to it but might wanna fine tune the graphics. add some shading a little more background detail. The action is fine just sharpen everything up.

MACception responds:

All with time man. Thanks for the compliments, like i say, they go a long way. I wanted to do more with the background, but, i had to cut it, so, it didn't happen. Thanks again. - SJM
www.LogoPresents.com