One Chance One Chance

fantastic

the whole game was phenomenal, but when I found my wife dead, and Brand New starts playing, that part was pretty heavy. Great stuff.

FPS Doug SoundBoard FPS Doug SoundBoard

woo

FPS doug is the man. Pure Pwnage is awesome. You, have earned yourself a 5.

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Good

Like everyone else says, give the characters some emotion and I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you click on ferrer's computer, and go to forgot password you can just click the arrows to go through the questions and still get the information. But otherwise a great game. Can't wait for the next one.

Special Mission Special Mission

one problem

A check point would be nice, or a health bar, something that gives us a chance to continue on without starting over. Besides that, awesome game

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Yup...

I think i just peed myself in fear....Good game though

Cath the rings (Mic game) Cath the rings (Mic game)

wow

this may be the most original idea for a game i've seen on newgrounds. It was an awsome game. You should make a bunch of games that have different objectives such as this, sort of like a warioware idea(as said before). Excellent work.

Ninja-chicken responds:

cheers might do

FightingGMFZ v0.7 FightingGMFZ v0.7

uhhh

my character dissapeared for som odd reason.

Bombs Away! Bombs Away!

ok

lets see the whole thing before you let people master the mini game. Oh and it stopped after 191 bombs.

SuperBokey responds:

It means you cheated ;)

OBS: Sacrifice (comic) OBS: Sacrifice (comic)

great

good as it is but it needs sound in the backround and it would make for a great series

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks! Yeah, it would definitely be cool to have it animated, but right now I'm focusing on comics. Perhaps one day...

Brink Of Alienation Brink Of Alienation

ok

the sounds got annoying and the graphics werent good, it was too easy to die but nontheless good game.