You Give Job You Give Job

Perfect

As a fellow Armenian, I gotta say, thats the most accurate portrayal of an old Armenian man. My grandfather pulls that all the time, handing people money. (or in this case food stamps) Excellent work

This is Steve Pilchem This is Steve Pilchem

Hahahaha

It was visually appealing, but the best part by far was, "Oh steve, she was a robot". That has to be the best way to get rejected by a girl. Great movie, make more like this.

RareFactory responds:

that line was based off of personal experience. Yes. I did once date a girl who turned out to be a robot.

I took some liberties with the flaming head though, in reality it was much much worse.

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle Mario: Bob-Omb Battle

that was awesome

my favorite thing in that movie is the im better than Luigi poster. Quickly, make the next one. Great movie.

One Chance One Chance

fantastic

the whole game was phenomenal, but when I found my wife dead, and Brand New starts playing, that part was pretty heavy. Great stuff.

FPS Doug SoundBoard FPS Doug SoundBoard

woo

FPS doug is the man. Pure Pwnage is awesome. You, have earned yourself a 5.

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Good

Like everyone else says, give the characters some emotion and I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you click on ferrer's computer, and go to forgot password you can just click the arrows to go through the questions and still get the information. But otherwise a great game. Can't wait for the next one.

Every Road Has A End Every Road Has A End

Whoa

I love songs that evolve over time. The breakout at the end was perfectly done. Hell, the whole song was perfect. What I really liked though, is it gave me this nostalgia trip of classic rock songs. It sounds like an epic ballad. Amazing stuff.